Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviwers

This post is the "Fine Cut" for all my work that I've been doing.

Here is the link!

Key information:

I reviewed and edited this essay a lot over the week, so this is a pretty final cut of the work that I've done. I took all the comments given to me by the people who reviewed my last rough cut and put all the pieces together to hopefully create something that was stronger.

Major Strengths:

I feel like my strengths lay in the introduction and conclusion and the main claims to support my argument. I feel like I really developed and edited those the most out of all my work!


Major Weaknesses:

My major weakness would probably have to be my counterclaims to my main argument because I often have a hard time representing an unbiased part to the claims that are against my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment