Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review 10b

This is another post for Peer Review that I did on Marvin Chaires' video essay, specifically  I want to focus on helping him with his production schedule.

Here is his production schedule!

Overall, I felt like Marvin's production outline was very detailed in what exactly he wanted to get done for each day, explaining each section thoughrouly. I quite enjoyed his line "Provide counterarguments and demolish them with visual back up evidence" because I felt like it added a bit of humor in something that most people didn't, which I felt was very strong.

One comment is that I would just like to offer some advice on recording his voice overs and various audio pieces. I know for me when I used audio in my podcast I checked out various equipment from the library that amplified the sound, making it even more clear. I know they also allow you to rent out camera's which would be very helpful in making the video pieces clearer.

I feel like by using this information, the actual content of the video essay will come across even more credible and will make the content seem even more reliable with sustenance.

I used the basic peer review sections of the Student Guide to give feedback and suggestions which were pages 70-73 because I often find myself having a hard time giving solid feedback.

From Marvin, I learned about the importance of really outlining exactly what you need to do for each day instead of just stating a general amount of work because I think it focuses your time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment