Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13a for Jianna

This is another post for peer reviews to help both one of my peers and myself as well!

Here is the link to Jianna's video essay!

Overall, I thought Jianna's video essay was very unique and interesting because of the way that she formatted the video and her personable attitude during the whole video.

For some suggestions:

1. I would say that adding more pictures in the beginning parts would make the beginning even more powerful because it is mostly just speaking directly to the camera which is personable, but sometimes a little boring.

2. Another suggestion I would add is to clear up some parts of the audio and lower the volume of the background music because sometimes it was harder to understand.

I hope these suggestions help her and they also helped me to get a good understanding for a video essay for next week!

I used pages 70-73 to understand how to give successful peer reviews and 123-127 to underline what a powerful video essay would look like. From Jianna, I learned a lot about video essay's because that is the only genre I haven't done yet, but more specifically I learned about the importance of including visuals like she did towards the middle to end of her video.

No comments:

Post a Comment