Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production Phase I

This post will be about the feelings I had about this project, showing my progress with all the ups and downs of this week.

Successes?

The biggest success I would say is creating an essay that is interesting and almost complete. I would also say that I am happy that I am still interested in the topic because often times I am done with the topic by the end of the rough draft because I was working on it so long.

Challenges?

The biggest challenges had to do with organization as well as connecting the information that I gathered into an actual essay. It was hard for me to decide how to format my essay because I wasn't 100% sure about the expected format as well as I wasn't sure where to put the counter-claims to my argument. I also had a hard time putting my information together in a fluid type of format.

Next Week?

After completing the rough draft, I feel like my work will be generally easier because I have the basis for my essay all written out. The challenges I faced this week will probably not happen for next week, so I am more comfortable with next week's assignments.

Overall Feelings

My overall feelings on this project are mostly good, but I do need to manage my time better because I found myself doing a lot of the work over the weekend which I would prefer not to do. I am also happy with the topic still, but am also excited to finish the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment