Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

For this post I will be reviewing one of my peers while pertaining the review to my own paper. 

"US Minimum Wage Comparison". 3 January 2007 via
Wikimedia Commons. Attribution Share-Alike 3.0
I reviewed Kelly Reager's amazing QRG that talked about the protests in California going on about raising the minimum wage to $15. You can check out this QRG here! And you can check out my response and (hopefully) helpful rubric to making an already great QRG better!

After reading Kelly's QRG I am more confident in mine because our conventions and information is similar, so I know I'm doing at least something right. I also think that it is helpful to read her QRG because I can see some of the different ways she did things to incorporate into mine.

One thing in her QRG was that she didn't give a large detail to her stakeholders which I also didn't do as much on as well, so I'll definitely add more stakeholders and their importance into my QRG. While she did do some clever things like her title, I think she could have done even more with bolding words or making it more interactive, so I'll be sure to include those things into mine as well.

She did a wonderful job fully explaining what was going on which is exactly the point and I noticed that I think I made mine a bit too confusing, so I will definitely make mine more easy to read. She also Hyperlinked to a lot of very useful sources with I thought made her QRG more powerful, so I will make sure to follow in those footsteps as well.

Overall, Kelly did a wonderful job and reading her QRG helped me in many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment