Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

This post will be the outline version of my introduction and the rough cut of it. It is obviously not the video part of it, but it is the script of the video that will be translated into a video.

Outline Version:

Introduction: 

Introduce myself and a little bit about me and my life
~Personal shot of me in my room on my bed, talking about what
my video will be about
~What type of writer I am and explain myself
~Touch on how writing is a journey

Rough Cut:

Hello guys! How we doing today? I saw the cutest little puppy the other day. His paws were so small and cute and he kept trying to bite my hair! Cue really cute picture of the puppy.
*Show Puppy picture*
Anyways, today I'm going to talk about something more serious: my writing process throughout these past couple of weeks. A little back story, I've been taking a 109H English course where we picked a genre and a topic every couple of weeks. The first week I did a QRG on the controversial issue of the over vaccination of dogs, the second week was a podcast on the work created in the vet science field, the third week was a regular old essay about the new Barbie's Mattel came out with, and now we are here. A video essay, reflecting on my writing process. 

Lets start at the beginning.


  1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
    Obviously, this is not a video essay, but as you can see I plan to include pictures and different sounds and music to reflect the importance of visuals for a video essay. I want to include fun music throughout the whole video as well to amp up the conventions of the video essay.

  2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
    The production went fairly well because I am pretty good at introductions. However, I foresee many problems in the future in making sure I get exactly how I want it to look in the video and future parts of the video essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment