Friday, May 6, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

This post is dedicated to the rough-cut of my video essay

Here is the link to it!

Key Information:
This is pretty much what my overall video essay will look like with maybe a few more pictures scattered throughout because I really spent a lot of time on the rough cut so that I wouldn’t have to focus as much on it during the day. There are also super awkward moments of me doing weird things that I chose to keep in there because I wanted to make it an honest video J

Major Weaknesses:
I would say that my major weakness is having the background music being too loud sometimes and I wasn’t sure how to fix that as much. Another major weakness is that I can sometimes come across as if I’m just reading a script, so there are points where I may look a little dead in the eyes verses other parts.

Major strengths:
One strength I have noticed is that I am able to get my ideas across in an organized fashion because I was able to really outline and make a solid script that I could remember items from. I also found my introduction and conclusion to be the strongest part of my video essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment