Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review 14 for Missy Webb

This is a post for a peer review, specifically for Missy Webb (my love)!

Here is her Content Outline. :)

Overall, I like the way that Missy set up her content outline because it seems like she really has all the pieces that she wants to talk about written out in a way that is easy for her to understand. She also touches on key points of her writing process that I find to be very informative and helpful as a reader. For this post I will be focusing kinda on form and kinda on content:

Some suggestions:

1. I would suggest adding in some moments where you could add music or pictures so you make sure your video is as visually stimulating as it could be.

2. I would also suggest to make sure you make clear transitions between your three body paragraphs because they are topics that are harder to tie together, so make sure the transitions seem effortless ;)

3. Finally, I want to see more of you in the project, which I'm sure will come out in the actual video essay part, but just keeping that in mind as you're doing your video essay!

I used pages 70-73 for the overall guidelines for how to write a successful peer review for this post and learned a lot from reading Missy's outline. I learned that I need to make sure I know exactly what I wanted to say like she did so my actual process of making the video essay runs smoother. I hope these suggestions helped out!

Love ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment