Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15b

This is the second post for revising my rough draft!

Here is the rough cut:

Despite the problems I ran into and the time that seemed to not be managed, I feel like this semester of writing has changed me as a writer and as a person. It might be due to the fact that I am a Freshman and this will probably be one of the best years of my life, but a large part of that is the growing I've been doing as a student. Learning and writing in these differing genres about varying topics has broadened my abilities. I am thankful for learning about these genres and the growing I've done from them.  
Now that you probably know more about me than you wanted to, I will leave you with this picture of the really cute puppy I met and a "Goodbye". A goodbye to my English 109H class. A See you later to to my wonderful friends I've met this year. And a thank you, to you for watching! Have a great day! 

Here is the revised cut:

( Look at the last minute)

1.     How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
Honestly, my content didn't really change that much because I liked where I was going with the conclusion. I changed it a bit by expanding more on how the writing has changed me as a person throughout the essay more rather than just keeping it in the conclusion.
2.    How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

The form changed as I added pictures, music, and a bit of my personality which I think make for a more effective conclusion. The conclusion became less boring which would allow the reader to be more interested and pay attention to what I was actually saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment